6 months ago
Coordinate and follow-up all unscheduled maintenance events for the Norwegian Boeing 737NG, 737MAX and 787 fleet.
• Plan, coordinate and follow-up unscheduled maintenance events and AOG aircraft recovery.
• Liaise with Integrated Operations Control Center (IOCC), flight crews and customers contracted MROs and other external suppliers.
• Technical support for flight crews and maintenance personnel.
• Evaluate deferred defect, MELs and follow-up of technical delays.
• Coordinate with flight operations (reduction of traffic execution and flight plan deviation due to maintenance activities).
• Coordinate maintenance events with Boeing GoldCare on the 737MAX and 787 fleet.
• Proactive management of all technical issues that could impact the operation, including prioritisation of events to ensure a 100% availability of the fleet.
• Troubleshooting support in cooperation with Technical Services.
• Attendance of regular and ad-hoc meetings both during, and outside of planned shift schedule.
• In addition to above mentioned duties, outside normal office hours, the Maintenance Operation Coordinator perform the following tasks:
- Monitor emergency AD notes
- Monitor and adjust maintenance plan (track aircraft rotation, reassessment of plan and evaluation of deviations).
- Point of contact for customers contracted MROs
• Perform other duties as assigned by Maintenance Planning Manager.
Working hour: Two-shift pattern, 24/7/365.
Travel: Some travelling must be expected.
• An Engineering Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline (minimum formal requirement is B.Sc.) and /or EASA Part66 AML CAT A/B1/B2.
• Background and technical knowledge on Boeing and/or level III Type rating on 737 & 787 is highly preferred.
• Working experience in Line Maintenance or a Maintrol function.
• Proficient experience working with AMOS. Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word).
• Preferable knowledge of aviation regulation, especially EASA Part M and Part-145.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English, in addition preferably a Scandinavian language.
• Ability to work within an intense, high-paced work environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High level of self-motivation and stress resistance
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organisation.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.