Yoh Solutions are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Operations Analyst/ Data Analyst to undertake a 6 month contract for a Global Aerospace & Defence Company based in Frimley, Surrey.
Reporting to the Maintenance Operations Manager, supporting the Maintenance Operations team, the Maintenance Operations Analyst is an exciting new role for a dynamic and driven individual wanting to work in a rapidly challenging and growing airline maintenance operations environment.
The Maintenance Operations Analyst is embedded in the Control Centre, and as such should be proficient in technical and operational communications, customer service skills and be comfortable working in a fast moving, 24/7/365 airline operations based environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Compilation of metrics and internal reports on operational performance of MRO.
· Making efficient use of data available
· Analysis of processes and procedures and driving continuous improvement.
· Investigation into root cause of flight delays and maintenance events.
· Identify opportunities and drive standardisation of process and procedures.
· Participation in supplier Performance Management Reviews (PMR)
· Administration of ad-hoc MRO Additional Service Request.
· Participation in generation of Statement of Work for new and enhanced operations.
· Participation in operational meetings; Daily Ops Review, Tech Delay Analysis Meeting, Planning Meeting, Schedule Review Meetings.
· Provide administration support for the daily operations.
· Project work including operation/facility expansion.
· Support Maintenance Operations Manager in additional duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience.
· Applicants will ideally have some prior knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and/or engineering operations - either from the workplace or with relevant qualifications.
• Must be have advanced experience using MS Excel, Access and SharePoint
· Proven experience trending analytic data
• Candidate must demonstrate a well-developed ability to communicate in technical English verbally and in written form.
• Previous use of systems such as AMOS, Maintenix or similar an advantage.
If you would like more information on this opportunity or simply want to apply please call Matthew Warren.