5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Maintenance Mechanics in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin!
This position will be responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical/electronic equipment such as engines, motors, CNC, pneumatic tools, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Position
Duties and Responsibilities
* Supports Continue Improvement initiatives
* Analyzes and resolves mechanical issues
* Supports new product development at maintenance level
* Analyzes, diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves most problems
* Knowledge of MP2 (Preventative Maintenance) Program
* Manages inventory of maintenance supplies/Contacts vendors
* Ensures building security and building maintenance
* Completes scheduled preventative maintenance (PM)
* Assists with machinery and equipment installation
* Helps train department employees
* Certifies employees in forklift operations
* Proficient in most required department equipment setups
* Proficient in applicable computer programs and equipment controls
* Knowledge of all Standard Operating Procedures for department equipment
* Knowledge of power and department tools
* Proper Use of Measuring Instruments, Gages, Meters
* Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
* Knowledge of mechanical processes
* A.C./ D.C. Knowledge
* Certified in Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
* Maintains tools and tool storage area
* Manages scrap metal/wood disposal process
* Knowledge of large compactor operation
* Knowledge of plant and departments layout
* Completes Industrial Lift Truck Certifications
* Ability to read blueprints
Include education and years of experience required
* Two (2) years of vocational or high school supplemented by an accredited journeyman level apprenticeship (not required, but highly desired) and four (4) years of experience in varied maintenance operations; or equivalent combination of education and training
* Requires knowledge of machining technology, mechanical principles, advanced shop mathematics, job layout and precision measuring procedures, setups, tooling applications, operating methods and machining characteristics of materials
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.