Are you an experienced General Manager from the Aviation Industry or similar?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
We have an exciting permanent opportunity based in Spain, our client specializes in the end of life aircraft projects and also aircraft parking and storage to inventory management.
They are currently looking to recruit for a General Manager due to expansion of their services based in Spain.
About the role
As the General Manager you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible to manage and lead a team of 20-30 people across operations, technical, logistics, carpentry and support other smaller departments.
· Plan, define and control the yearly budget to ensure that necessary resources are available, as well as control expenses and reduce costs
· Negotiate and review service contracts to ensure provision of quality, cost effective support.
· Plan and provide appropriate resources/training/equipment in conjunction with the team leaders.
· Seeking always to improve the company’s competitive position through innovative ways of ensuring cost efficient operations and continuous improvement.
· To ensure the safe, efficient and profitable management of the company’s facility in line with regulatory compliance and Company requirements.
· Responsible for Customer management and Customer Satisfaction across all aircraft projects and services.
· Proactively manage Key Performance Indicators for the business using relevant metrics as a means to continuously drive improvements
· Experience in Aviation is preferable but not essential
· Strong management skills
· Must be fluent in English and Spanish
· Confident and experience with budgeting, costs, quality and delivery
· Excellent leadership skills
· Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Business Management or relevant
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong business acumen
· Competitive Salary
· Company benefits
· Company bonus