Maintenance Manager Patriot Aviation Engineering Ltd
Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for ensuring that the engineering and maintenance functions of Patriot Aviation Engineering Limited run safely and efficiently.
• To be acceptable to the CAA to hold a Form 4 position as Maintenance Manager
• Provide leadership and expertise across the engineering facility
• Lead and manage the base engineering staff, contribute to the development of the employees under their management, and manage their conduct, welfare and discipline.
• The organisation, and supervision of all activities and procedures within the maintenance hangar
• Ensure arrangements are in place for the provision of all resources necessary to perform the required maintenance activities.
• Ensure arrangements are in place for the provision of the approved technical manuals, information and publications necessary to perform the required maintenance activities.
• Ensure adequate resource planning is carried out
• Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with planning, approved manuals & within the Scope of Work of the maintenance organisation.
• Ensure that environmental, health and safety conditions in the hangar are as required.
• Work with the Quality Department to monitor the quality of the workshops, special tools, hangar equipment and ground equipment and initiate corrective actions as required.
• Promotes the quality system
• Promotes the safety management system
• Ensures that all maintenance is correctly certified
Skills Knowledge & Experience
B1 or B2 licensed Engineer with a working knowledge of EASA Part 145
Solid experience in GA aviation maintenance.
People management skills and experience
Safety and quality minded
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.