Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Maintenance & Engineering Training Instructor
My client is a European Cargo Airline.
Deliver training in accordance with course schedule by:
- Applying appropriate instructional techniques to aid learning.
- Preparing training aids and studies material as directed by the Manager or assistant Manager Technical Training.
- Adapting delivery style to correspond with the requirements of the group.
- Using new teaching technologies as required by the course.
Maintain course materials for allocated courses by:
- Ensuring materials reflect current procedures, policies and best practice.
- Ensuring materials are in line with regulatory standards. (DAC and / or EASA requirements)
Support the M&E Training and Maintenance & Production departments by:
- Maintaining & managing technical training catalogue in the LMS
- Supporting the department’s needs in regards to administration
- Suggesting and developing new training / teaching techniques and department improvements
- Assisting in the upkeep of the M & E Division personnel training records.
- Providing the required initial & recurrent training (classroom & WBT) iaw national & int'l regulations
- Submitting recommendations for improving work procedure, methods and techniques.
- Preparing & carrying out "Practical Element” & "On the Job" Training.
Candidates must have:
- Be holder of an EASA AML B2 license
- Experience in 747-400 aircraft maintenance or 747-8 aircraft maintenance is considered as an advantage
- Training, coaching and testing skills
- Good knowledge of technical publications (Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Component Maintenance Manual, Airworthiness Directive, Service Bulletin, Maintenance Programme, etc.)
- Being open-minded and relating comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Be fluent in English, other languages are considered as advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Be prepared to travel when required
- Able to work with different people and different cultures
- Be able to demonstrate and give an energy and enthusiasm for all training activities
- Good PC skills: MS Office products, PowerPoint are required; Web Publishing knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”