Zenon is currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Controller to be based in the UK working for a well-known and prestigious airline maintenance facility on a fixed term contract basis.
• Competitive salary will be provided to the successful applicant
• Previous line and base maintenance experience with aircraft apprenticeship or equivalent training.
You will also require to hold a B1 or B2 License
• Knowledge of EASA part 145
• Previous experience in similar area or role
Responsibilities for the position are as follows:
• The Maintenance Controller is required to co-ordinate the technical operation on a day to day basis
• Assist the line station personnel, issue night stop work orders and liaise with Operations
• Responsible for compilation, planning and implementation of all scheduled maintenance which occurs between checks, and the issue of a 7 day maintenance plan
• Assess defect information from flight crews and line engineers
• Liaise with station engineers and contracted maintenance staff to ensure appropriately approved manpower available for work requests
• In conjunction with operations ensure required down time planned for maintenance
• Compile aircraft defect information and statistics and maintain acceptable deferred defects at a pre-determined acceptable level
• Ensure all night stop maintenance is planned and co-ordinated for the line stations
• Produce daily logs and keep operational defect records for further evaluation
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Ashley Ewen in confidence:-
• Copy of Licence
• Copy of Medical
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates who do not hold the right to live and work in the UK will not be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.