The Aviation Recruitment and Consulting Group are currently seeking a Maintenance Control Engineer on behalf of our airline client based in Vienna, Austria.
Our client is a newly established AOC established under a leading airline brand who have in-house engineering and an outsourced planning department. They are now seeking a Maintenance Control Engineer to be involved in the setting up of line-maintenance.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible. You will be responsible for:
· Keeping an overview of the technical status of the operator fleet
· Ensuring required maintenance on aircraft is arranged for, carried out and correctly released
· Documentation control of the relevant line maintenance data
· Maintenance planning
· Managing AOG situations
· Coordination of materials
· Tracking deferred defects- deferability of defect rectification and release to service in accordance with Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
· Check availability of delay reports for technical delays
· Monitoring on-time provision of aircraft out of maintenance
· Technical representation at maintenance events.
This is an exciting opportunity for driven and ambitious individuals to grow and develop within a new and diverse company.
You will ideally have:
· An aeronautical/avionic/ electronic degree OR a B1 or B2 EASA Part 66 Licence
· Training or relevant experience working on/with Airbus 320 Family i.e. Type Rating Certificate or General Familiarisation Course Certificate
· Exceptional Excel/ MS Office skills
· Great communication skills