NEOS is an Italian airline with its main base in Milan-Malpensa Airport and headquarters in Somma Lombardo (Varese).
NEOS is currently looking for MCC Officers to face its challenging high-growth environment.
The work place is Milan Malpensa (Italy).
- Strong technical knowledge and relevant experience;
- Self-disciplined, well-organized individuals able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Fluent English spoken & written mandatory. Italian will be considered a plus;
- EASA Part 66 Licensed Aircraft Engineers certified on Boeing 737NG, Boeing 767, Boeing 787 will be considered as a plus;
- Relevant work and troubleshooting experience will be considered a plus;
- Technical support to Crews, OCC and outstations;
- AOG and technical delay follow-up on daily basis;
- Flexible, willing to work on 24/7 on shifts including nights and weekends;
- Proficient knowledge of IT tools (AMOS and My Boeing Fleet);
- EASA Regulation (Part M, Part 145), EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety certificates in force will be considered a plus;
- Proof of clear criminal records.