3 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Base Administrative Assistants in Detroit, Michigan.
The Maintenance Base Administrative Assistant provides clerical and office support for all areas and functions of the Maintenance facilities operation.
* Collects and organizes data from Maintenance Department functions and then generates reports pertinent to this data.
* Performs receptionist and front office visitor screening duties for the Maintenance facility.
* Collects Payroll/Time Card information for the Maintenance associates and inputs this data into the pertinent computer Payroll system.
* Oversees and provides office support in regards to the office equipment
* Orders and arranges all items needed for meetings and other events.
* Coordinates business travel arrangements such as hotels, rental cars, and flight schedules for all Maintenance associates at the base.
* Assist with hiring of new employees including on boarding paperwork and SIDA badge applications and renewals.
* Uses scheduling software to create and update schedules for Maintenance employees.
* Assists with the processing of training and time off requests.
* Orders all office, break room, maintenance pre-print forms, and safety supplies for the Line and the hangar maintenance operation plus any other items as requested.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, etc. not in excess of 30 lbs.
* Computer work in an office setting, subject to critical deadlines.
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred 2 years equivalent experience
* Intermediate skill level in all Microsoft Suite applications required and must have the ability to demonstrate such.
* Must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills.
* Strong customer service experience and a friendly disposition is required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.