12 months ago
Maintenance and Reliability Data Analyst (BCA)-TOR04050
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate daily activities related to data exchange and processing;
- Organize data and upload Maintenance Data databases with new processed data in a timely manner;
- Coordinate expansion of data exchange with operators, suppliers, and various cross-functional departments within Bombardier;
- Review completeness and quality of data received from operators and develop and execute plan to address any deficiencies;
- Develop and maintain the technical specification for data processing
- Coordinate and negotiate schedule for data processing with contracted third party;
- Produce key performance indicators to support continuous improvement initiatives, through Achieving Excellence
- Ensure robustness and accuracy of Maintenance and Reliability data within Oracle, MicroStrategy and other databases.
As our ideal candidate,
- - You have a University Degree in Engineering, Aerospace preferred or College education coupled with relevant experience
- You have a minimum of one (1) year experience in data and database management preferably in an airline environment, or two (2) years in aviation manufacturing or vendor
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- You have a strong Customer support focus
- You have a good knowledge of the Bombardier Commercial Aircraft organization, functions responsibilities and internal processes
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Suite products, include Microsoft Access and Excel. Other desirable computer skills include good knowledge of Oracle databases, Microsoft Project, MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool and programming languages (SQL, HTML5, VBA).
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are self-motivated, result oriented individual, able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple time sensitive initiatives simultaneously.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.06.2018, 10:51:24 AM