VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership.
VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.
Due to continued expansion, VistaJet seeks a highly motivated Maintenance Analyst to work at our office in Malta on an indefinite contract.
· Maintenance cost and reliability analysis;
· Supporting the engineering team in evaluating quotes;
· Controlling and coding of maintenance invoices;
· Scrutinizing and challenging invoices in terms of:
o Price checks against list prices (parts and labour), quotations;
o Review of warrantable items on invoices
· Preparing and Issuing and follow-up on warranty and insurance claims;
· Maintaining list price catalogues;
· Preparation of analysis’s during monthly closure;
· Other tasks as required.
· Experience in a technical division within aviation
· Highly determined, service oriented and able to work as a part of a team;
· High degree of flexibility and ability to work in under pressure to deadlines;
· Fluent in spoken and written English;
· Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of Access will be an asset;
· Passion to work in the aviation industry.