5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Machinists in Franklin, Wisconsin!
Sets up and operates conventional to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the following duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of
finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
* Measures marks and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining
* Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as
mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers
* Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunction ions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required
* Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications
* Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data
* Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly
* Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly
* Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Thank you for taking the time to view this post. If you’d like to speak to a Recruitment Professional about this or any other job opening we have, please call. We hope to hear from you soon!