5 months ago
1. Produce material within specifications using Rolling Mill and Slitters
2. Measure width and thickness of product to continuously feed machine to obtain proper thickness at each pass
3. Visual inspection for surface imperfections. Must identify finer scale defects and reports defects to area supervisor
4. Ability to interpret shop orders and follow them in order to produce the correct thickness and width of final product
5. Able to perform all of the above without assistance from supervisor
6. Able to schedule and prioritize the department workload and operate multiple mills with minimal directions from Supervisor
1. Ability to work with a caliper and digital micrometer to measure thickness with .0001” accuracy.
2. Ability to physically turn mechanical wheels
3. Ability to interpret and follow shop orders
4. Ability to input information into a computer
5. Good Math aptitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.