9 months ago
A challenging mandate!
L3 MAS, headquartered at Mirabel (Quebec), is part of L3 Technologies.
L3 MAS, through its passionate and creative workforce, provides integrated aeronautics solutions in the fields of design, manufacturing, fleet management, and in-service support.
More specifically, L3 MAS is providing In-Service Support (ISS) for the CC-150 Polaris fleet in Trenton. The CC-150 Polaris fleet is primarily used for VIP transportation and strategic air-to-air refueling, as well as passenger, freight and medical evacuation transportation.
L3 MAS subscribes to the principle of employment equity and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities, who are qualified, to apply.
Performance of work up to and including certification with approved processes.
* Carry out various hydraulic and electro mechanic components and aircraft periodic inspection, Conditional inspection, Supplementary inspection, modification and Special inspection in accordance with established work instructions;
* Keep Lead Hand informed on technical problems, schedule problems, additional requirement and technician’s welfare;
* Follow Tool Control rules and regulations;
* Consult reference documentation such as work processes and other related documentation;
* Complete hydraulic and electro mechanic components and aircraft inspection sheets, forms, aircraft sets, registers and other documentation properly and as required;
* Conform to the administrative and technical regulations of the establishment to which they are assigned, with regard to the following: Health and Safety, Flight Safety, Documentation and records, Work Instruction, Processes specifications.
You must hold an AME M license and have qualifications on heavy aircraft in the following areas:
* Engine/Airframe interface;
* Environmental Control;
* Electrical System;
* Hydraulic System;
* Fuel System;
* Flight Control System.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 MAS