8 months ago
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 30 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as Line Service Shift Supervisor at our facility located in Chicago, IL (MDW). The Line Service Supervisor's primary function is to anticipate the needs of the customer and assign tasks to subordinate personnel that meet and exceed the customer's expectations in a safe and efficient manner within the time-frame of the assigned shift. Line Supervisor's will establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all customers, while promoting a harmonious workign environment. General duties include (but are not limited to):
• Provide clear, concise supervision and facilitate performance of Line Service personnel on their assigned shift.
• Ensure all shift operations are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Accountable for ensuring high levels of safety and customer service.
• Adhere to the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” as all times and ensure those principles are consistently practiced by all shift members.
• Function as a Line Service Technician as necessary.
• Communication of work progress and significant issues with the Line Manager or the Operations Manager.
• Communication of Atlantic standards, and relevant material, to Line Service employees on their shift.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
Experience with aviation ground handling services is required. Atlantic Aviation has a thorough training program to ensure that all of our employees meet and exceed the highest levels of safety and customer service. Prospective applicants simply need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant posses the following:
* High school graduation.
* One (1) year of line service experience.
* Valid state driver’s license and meet the company’s insurability requirements.
* At least 18 years of age.
* NATA Certification.
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Consistently demonstrated good organizational and leadership skills.
* Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent customer relations skills required.
* Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
Atlantic Aviation offers competitive pay and a very comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401k with matching! Atlantic Aviation also provides employees with company paid benefits including life insurance, health and wellness programs, short and long term disability.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!