About Korr Group
Operating since 2004, the Korr Group has become a key player within the aviation and aerospace sector providing high quality services to a range of clientele. With a focus on Engineering and Maintenance, Stores and Logistics, our large network of skilled employees manage contracts across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. An Australian owned company, the Korr Group team of professionals are dedicated to delivering efficient, cost effective services to achieve key business outcomes for our clients.
About the Client
Our client is a global aviation provider with the unique capability to provide a fully tailored service from heavy maintenance and engineering through to operations and charter of aircraft. The Group employs over 400 people in two divisions, Helicopters & Fixed Wing, and has been in aviation for over 80 years.
Our client is a globally recognised helicopter engineering, sales and leasing company based at Ardmore Airport with offices globally. The company has a comprehensive range of capabilities, in-house expertise, world class technology and certifications that distinguishes them within the global aviation market.
Over a number of years our client has built long standing relationships with industry heavyweights, such as Airbus and Honeywell, to deliver a range of capabilities including: Helicopter Maintenance, Turbine Engine & Dynamic Component Overhaul, Manufacturing Projects, Parts and Logistics, Aircraft Sales and Leasing.
Our clients first priority is ‘safety in everything they do’ and this informs their approach to everything they do. They are also focused on continuous improvement through innovation, collaboration and promoting a strong team environment.
With a strong vision of future growth, our client is seeking talented and motivated team members to continue to drive business success. This is an exciting time to join a business committed to taking its business and culture to the next level.
About the Role
Our client seeks a suitably qualified person to join their Logistics team. You’ll be responsible for organising the shipping of helicopters and high end items with our clients preferred freight forwarding agents, or as specified by the customer, overview of daily activities in the warehouse, including Inwards, Supply and Outwards and supporting all logistics activities for internal and external customers. This is a permanent position located in Auckland.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following essential qualifications and skills:
• 2 years’ experience in a Management/Logistics Role
• A relevant qualification(s) or progress towards
• NCEA Level 1 (or School Certificate prior to 2002) in English, Maths
• Relevant industry experience (or similar)
• ERP software; Quantum (or equivalent)
• A self-motivated person, able to achieve goals within minimum supervision.
• Excellent time management and task organisational skills, with the ability to cope under pressure.
• Experience and ability to learn new software and business related applications quickly.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills and able to articulate views professionally.
• Ability to work with confidential information exercising the highest degree of discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively and accurately with minimum supervision.
• Sets high standards for own performance, demonstrates enthusiasm for the job and takes responsibility for successfully completing tasks.
• Proven ability to gain the respect and credibility of colleagues.
• Current permission to live/work in New Zealand e.g. NZ/Australian passport holder, permanent resident, NZ work visa
• Workplace Health & Safety experience
• DG, Approved Handler certification
• Forklift (Reach), F endorsement
• Aviation Stores Training by a recognised training provider
• Aviation background
If you meet the requirements for this opportunity we want to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW for further information.