12 months ago
About the position
Provide regional end-to-end logistics service management, service sales support, financial reporting and operational execution of contractual obligations arising from logistics service management agreements in close coordination with ordering, planning and warehousing functions.
* Maintain closest relations with service customers in an effort to keep, expand and promote contracted logistics service business across the Asia Pacific region.
* The jobholder secures up-to-date PNR scope compositions for the portfolio of assigned AMI (Airbus Managed Inventory) customers
* Perform analysis and isolation of problems impacting logistics services in the supply chain / Order Desk systems for root cause elimination with process owners and functional experts
* Ensure delivery of service-focused training for Satair Group customers as well as internal employees
* Accompany Account Directors and/or conduct individual customer visits to the regional Satair Group base of service customers having a focus on permanent adapation of services to market needs
* Represent Satair Group at global industry events for service promotion and expert meetings when necessary
* Manage the adherence to contractual documentation
* Drive and coordinate with the internal business units to improve delivery performance and report transparently both internally and externally on achieved performance
* Maintain relationship with the Airbus Field Service network and inform them about ongoing service develipment activities
* Maintain a close relationship with the functional Head Of positions in the region providing full transparency in service management aspects in coordination with the Head of Logistics Solutions and Support Management
* Communicate and coordinate with the Airbus Customer Support Directors in the region when necessary
* Graduate in Economics, Aeronautical Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Engineering/Industrial Engineering
* Strong business acumen
* Affinity and interest in solving issues in the area of aviation after-sales supply chain logistics
* Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in aviation material supply chain and/or aircraft maintenance planning or airline/MRO procurement
* Fluency in English, other languages desirable
* Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Access necessary; SAP knowledge required. Affinity with modern communication technologies, social media and digital tools
* Ability to travel worldwide
Satair Group offers
a unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international company where you will become part of a well-functioning multinational team and work closely with our product managers, customer order desk, marketing, supply chain and sales colleagues to reach your objectives. Therefore, you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued.
Satair Group is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.