In addition to the General Logistics Operator Responsibilities listed below the Role is to:
* Prioritise and manage warehouse tasks to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
* Act as Lead Industry Representative when on shift outside normal working hours.
* Provide support to the HIOS Team Leader and MADG Logistics Manager.
* The receipt, unpacking, inspection and storage of aircraft and associated parts observing strict adherence to Company Quality Control requirements.
* The receipt and processing of unserviceable aircraft parts and their despatch to internal or external repair vendors, including the production of all relevant shipping documentation and packaging requirements.
* Placing of demands to meet customer requirements.
* The timely picking and issuing of aircraft parts to meet demand deadlines.
* Stocktaking, Batch Control, Quarantine Management.
* Warehouse Husbandry tasks.
* Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
* Posses strong IT skills
* Full UK Driving License
* Ability to obtain an Airfield Driving Permit which includes a Colour Perception Test
* Have a logistics or warehouse background
* Have a keen eye for detail and possess good communication skills
* Be a team player able to operate within a small team under management guidelines
* Be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
* Have a positive approach to change and Continuous Improvement (CI)
* Have experience of the Ministry of Defence supply processes and procedures.
* Forklift experience
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either a SC (Security Check), Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.