Logistics Administrator to work in busy logistics department to carry out administration tasks required for Aviation Company due to expansion in Sussex with negotiable salary
You will take responsibility for all basic shipments using standard shipping methods very quickly with the ability to work independently, pick up and retain information quickly, have resilience and desire to learn and excel in Logistics.
Responsibility of Logistics Administrator
· Previous administration experience
· Logistics/shipping and or aviation experience highly advantageous
· Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and succeed in a busy environment
· Analytical thinker
· Desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills within Logistics
· Enjoy new daily challenges /get satisfaction from problem solving
· Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
· Professional and confident telephone skills
· Good organisation, time management and administration skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
· Excellent career prospects
· Working pattern - Monday - Friday , hours to be worked flexibly between 7am-7pm
· Free on-site parking
· Subsidised canteen
The position of Logistics Administrator offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.