Qualitair is currently looking to recruit a suitably qualified and able candidate to assist the
existing Logistic Support Analysis team
The successful candidate will use the, Raytheon produced, EAGLE LSAR database tool, a relational database
based on the MIL-STD-1388-2B for support. The helicopter design configurations along with all support
information must be input data correctly to ensure the data is maintained up-to-date and relevant.
This role is full time and we are looking for someone to come on board as soon as possible
Roles and responsibilities, required knowledge and capabilities:
* Supporting Continued Airworthiness activities for supported projects through ILS;
* Providing support to meet contracted and outlined deliverables to the projects;
* Recording and administering in preventive maintenance tasks and outcomes required
to sustain the design configurations that result from Air Transport Association (ATA) Maintenance
Steering Committee 3 (MSG-3) analysis;
* Perform Logistic Support analysis in coordination with Technical Publications, Material Support, MSG-3 and AGE to align
* Performing the Maintenance Task Analysis with identification of all required support, including Aerospace
* Provide LSAR reports, with data and information normally in equivalent MS Excel format.
* Participation in International defined Specialist Work Groups and meetings;
For more information, or to register your interest please get in touch with an up to date CV.