With the support of the team in Montreal, your role will consist of:
· Act as a liaison between our customer’s purchasing team and the supplier for any topics related to the furnished equipment.
· Prepare the required communications (daily, weekly or monthly) for internal and external customers.
· Inspect and open snags for the furnished equipment as required.
· Create the goods receipt in SAP for the parts received at the supplier and validate that they meet Bombardier’s quality standards.
· Prepare the cycle counts following our internal policies and coordinate with the internal functions.
· Keep track of the inventory issued to production or any sub-tiers.
As the ideal candidate,
· You hold a (Education TBD)
· You have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) year experience.
· You have the ability to lift and manipulate boxes and containers up to 10kg.
· You hold a valid driver license.
· You have experience in logistics coordination and Inventory management.
· Your computer skills in MS Power point, Excel, Word and SAP are excellent.
· You are able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
· You have a strong sense of ethics and are customer focused.
· You are Independent, extremely organized and rigorous.
· You are autonomous and able to function with minimal supervision.
· You are Bilingual (German and English spoken and written).