Load Masters are part of the flying crew for QE aircraft private fleet reporting to Senior Manager Ground Operations and Services.
The job main tasks includes but not limited to checking the cargo and passenger load, load sheet preparations, proper loading of cargo, ensuring the aircraft is secured at parking stand.
They are requested to be on standby and contactable on short notice for any new flight request or further changes in accordance to their legality to operate flights as per QCAA regulations.
Weight & balance qualified, preferably licensed
Practical manual handling / loading experience of both commercial and freighter (preferable) operations to IATA operational standards
Pushback – Headset – Marshalling – Deck Loader – Manual Loading – De-icing (preferable) practical experience required alongside the operating of all other basic GSE to service aircraft
Awareness of Ramp Safety to current IATA standards
Qualifications and practical experience in the handling and loading of Dangerous Goods
2 years minimum in a Loadmaster /Load controller position
Plus 3 years minimum Ground Handling experience
• Team and Service Orientated
• Social Competence in a multicultural environment
• Effective communication skills to organise and accomplish planning and implementation of goals
• Flexibility and creativity
• Leadership skills combined with the ability to work on own initiative
• Experience of working in fast paced high stress environment.
• Computer literate (MS word, excel, outlook etc)