2 months ago
Line VFR Pilot - Lufkin, TX
* - 3252P - Pilots-Lufkin, TX-AMG
* Lufkin, TX, USA
* Full Time 7&7
* Paid time off, Parental leave, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs, Retirement benefits or accounts, Education assistance or tuition reimbursement, Gym memberships or discounts, Employee discounts
* PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
* BH407 Lead Pilot VFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
* 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
* If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
* Relocation package is available upon approval - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement
* Successful applicant must live within one hour drive time of the Lufkin base.
* Housing will not be provided
* Schedule 7/7 Day/Night Rotation, schedule 1 (change may be required based on customer needs)
* Successful applicant must live within one hour drive of the base.
* Qualified on the VE7A certificate
* Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
* First Class Medical
* CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
* 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
* Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
* Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
* Basic and geographical pay
* External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
* Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
* Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
* Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
* Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
* Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
* Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
* Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
* Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
* Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
* Conflict Management – Can recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process.
* Mission Focus – Understands and supports the organization's mission – its core purpose of being.
* Positive Impact – Can make positive impressions on those around you.
* Problem Solving & Decision Making – Can identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment.
* Team Player – Can identify with a larger organizational team and their role within it.