4 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Line Services Supervisors in Englewood, Colorado.
Maintains and ensures that the aircraft are clean and staged on departure ramp one hour prior to the scheduled departure time. Maintains facilities and assesses operational condition of ground service vehicles and associated equipment. Supervises Line Service Technicians to assure they complete their duties & responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assists with interviewing, hiring & terminating Line Service Technicians.
* Supervise Line Service Technicians to include: train, assign & monitor work, prioritize work tasks, & communicate company/department issues.
* Coordinate Line Service work schedules to assure work shifts are properly staffed.
* Order & maintain supply items required for Line Service to support aircraft & buildings.
* Tows and positions aircraft in hangar and on ramp.
* Performs hangar tenant pullouts when requested.
* Cleans hangar floors, discards trash to dumpster.
* Details aircraft exteriors/interiors.
* Loads/unloads medical flights as required.
* Operates ground support equipment.
* Maintains turnover logs on daily basis.
* Services ground cart and lifeport oxygen systems for use on flights.
* Assists Maintenance department with the conversion of aircraft into and out of medical configuration.
* Assists with customers and baggage needs.
* Shovels snow as required. Promotes active safety culture. Performs duties safely and to quality standards.
* Cooperate in conduct with the Safety Management System, and be instrumental with corrective action plans and preventative measures.
* Ensure compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and organizational standards.
* Identify deficiencies, develop, implement, and verify preventive and corrective measures.
* Adaptable to changes in flight schedules.
* Basic written/oral communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Valid driver’s license that meets insurance requirements.
* Education or Formal Training
* High School Diploma
* At least one year of aviation line service or related combined training and experience preferred.
* Material and Equipment Directly Used
* Telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine. Ground equipment including tug, ground power unit, and floor machine, oxygen servicing station.
* Motor vehicle as required.
* Occasional operation of forklift.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
28 days ago
only 1 day until close
5 days ago
only 24 days until close
3 months ago
only 3 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close