Line Planner - CRJ 900 - Arlanda
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to work in partnership with a well-established MRO based in Scandinavia. We now have a new and exciting opportunity for a Line Planner to join their line station on a contractual basis.
If you are an experienced planner and have experience working on the CRJ 900 then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant must have the following:
· Previous experience in a planning role
· Previous experience using technical documentation
· Ability to develop procedures in accordance with company requirements
· Ability to interpret OEM and airline technical documentation
· Experience working on the CRJ 900
· Valid EWIS, HF, FTS
What We Offer:
We offer a very attractive package for the right candidate. You will be required to complete company training in Maastricht for 1 – 2 days. Travel from Maastricht is paid. Accommodation in Maastricht and at the destination of work is also provided. You MUST get yourself to Maastricht for the training, travel to Maastricht is not provided.
· Competitive day rate (speak to a member of our team)
· Flights and accommodation from Maastricht is provided
· Travel to training in Maastricht is not provided
· Flexible shifts – 6 on 1 off / 4 weeks on 1/2 week off
· 8-9hrs day
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.