Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Line Maintenance Technician Pay
: £18 Ltd Company + 12 % or 17% Shift uplift Contract:
37 hours a week on a shift rotation - 12 months contract Location:
Brize Norton Primary Duties:
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks primarily on Airbus A400M aircraft and its components in a line maintenance environment under the supervision of civilian and military certifying staff.
- Provide support on occasion for workshop and maintenance support activities.
- Host/Manage any OEM working party activities that may be required within.
- Support on-going improvement and expansion initiatives.
- Mentor and support new civilian and military staff.
- Be able to speak, read and write technical English to a high standard.
- Be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
- Be flexible with working hours and able to work to a shift pattern.
- Be driven and self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team or be autonomous where required.
- Perform maintenance tasks to the high level of engineering standards expected by Airbus and comply with all company procedures.
- Human factors, SFAR88 (Fuel Tank Safety) & EWIS (electrical wiring and interconnecting systems) continuation training record.
The successful candidate will be expected to cover the following shifts (at business discretion)
Primary shift pattern 06:00 -18:00 with half hour lunch on a 5-5-4 pattern (5days on, 4days off, 5days on, 5days off, 4days on 5days off)
There may on occasion be a requirement to work 11:00-23:00 or 22:00-07:00 on the same 5-5-4 pattern The sucsessful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”