Would you like to work at one of the best locations at Schiphol? Do you envision yourself being a key player in solving technical difficulties on an aircraft
Not only are you one of the key players as Line Maintenance Mechanic Cat A, but also within the maintenance department at KLM.
Within the limited time span, you are able to solve whatever comes your way.
(Your) Tasks & Responsibilities
Ø Implementing inspection, maintenance and modifications on the aircrafts (systems) at platform
Ø Fulfilling all maintenance tasks in order to release the aircraft in a timely manner (CRS)
Ø Performing required tasks according to the specified guidelines (such as the Safety Management Systems)
Ø Keeping an administrative track of all tasks
As a Line Maintenance Mechanic CAT A, you are required to work in various shifts.
Where will you land?
You will land at Schiphol Center, one of the best placements at KLM. Many of our ground engineers, line maintenance and cabin maintenance-, and aircraft mechanics have been a part of KLM for many years!
Who are you/Your profile
You are an ambitious, enthusiastic technician who doesn’t cave under pressure. You bring new perspective to the table, know how to communicate your observations, and are eager to
When selecting potential candidates, we will be looking for the following:
Ø intellectual ability at secondary (vocational) education level and completed flight technical training
Ø EASA Part 66 AML license
Ø recent demonstrable experience in aircraft maintenance
Ø proficiency in (technical) English, written and spoken, is a must
What do we have to offer (you)?
· Business-critical job for the most favorite employer of the Netherlands
· Monthly gross income between € 2.400 and € 3200,-depending on your level of experience
· Shift allowance based on the assigned day-, evening-, night- and weekend-shift work schedule (€ 500 - € 900)
· Extra annual allowance for AML
· 25 vacation days and 7 comp. days (and an extra days off, depending on shift work schedule)
· Profit distribution bonus and 8% holiday allowance
· Discount on your airline tickets (ISA)
· Excellent pension plan
· Travel allowance plus free use of the local public (bus) transport system surrounding Schiphol Airport
Are you ready for your next destination?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume cover letter and AML
For questions or more info regarding the job, please contact Nicole de Zwart at: Nicole-de.zwart @klm.com