6 months ago
Line Maintenance Mechanic
Job Locations: US-MN-MINNEAPOLIS
Posted Date: 2 months ago(11/6/2018 6:23 PM)
Requisition ID: 2018-6102
Category: A&P Mechanic
Minimum Hiring Range: Base plus overrides
Close Date: 1/6/2019
Primary Job Duties
Line Maintenance Mechanics are responsible to perform all maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft. They are also responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork.
Primary Job Duties:
* Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
* Will be responsible for making critical decisions in a timely manner regarding aircraft safety
* Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
* Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
* Road trips are mandatory
Must hold a valid FAA issued A&P Certificate
* Level III Mechanic with good trouble shooting skills
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Problem solving and organizational skills are required
* Willing to work nights and holidays
* Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* CRJ and EMB Run-Taxi will be required
* RII and Airworthiness Release Authorizations will be required
* Preferred two or more years prior aviation repair experience
* Must possess a valid driver's license
Physical and Other Requirements
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This position will require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for training - in addition to the completion of their new hire onboarding.
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.