Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Our client is a dynamic company operating in the aviation industry, with their headquarters based in Malta. Role:
Line Maintenance Manager Location:
Excellent package available to the ideal candidate on a permanent basis. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the Maintenance Controller team and ensure a roster is developed/ maintained to ensure 7 day / 24-hour AOG coverage by the team.
- Develop and maintain a Flying Spanner roster to cover the respective fleet as required.
- Supervise and liaise with Flying Spanners and ensure time sheets are completed.
- Coordinate with his team all Mechanical discrepancies that may affect the daily operation of all company aircraft.
- Communicate directly with Operations, Flight Crews and CAMO to determine if discrepancies are eligible for deferral utilizing the approved MEL guidelines.
- Coordinate with Contract Maintenance vendors, and OEM Service Centers to work aircraft discrepancies, planned maintenance events and ensure the best course of action to get the aircraft back into service with minimal downtime.
- Coordinate with Spare Parts suppliers to source required parts to ensure to get the aircraft back into service with minimal downtime.
- Assist and coordinate organizational matters for spare parts purchasing.
- Coordinate with DOE if travel to an aircraft is required by a Contract Maintenance Technician.
- Make recommendations for corrective action of discrepancies based on aircraft service history analysis, applicable Maintenance Manual guidance, and Operator experience.
- Promote teamwork by cooperation with all co-workers.
- Promote safety for self and others.
- Ensure that the aircraft are fitted with the required equipment for the flight undertaken and that this equipment is in airworthy/serviceable condition
- Assists in organizational matters for repairs/defect rectifications away from maintenance home base.
- Keeping the maintenance documentation library up to date.
- Comparing maintenance pre-paid program’s (MSP, ESP, Smart Parts+ etc.) and make recommendations to the DOE.
- Experience as a Maintenance Control Manager or Line Maintenance Manager
- Experience managing a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player; self-starter
- Strong communications skills, creative and innovative
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”