KLM UK Engineering Limited is a leading regional aircraft and narrow body MRO, wholly owned by AFI KLM E&M Network. Services include base maintenance, line maintenance, component sales, technical training and decommissioning of Embraer 170/190, Boeing 737s, Airbus A320s, Fokker 70/100 and BAe146/Avro RJs.
KLM UK Engineering provides line maintenance support throughout the UK and we pride ourselves on having an experienced and skilled work force, delivering a superior service and high quality product at a competitive price.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced B1 licensed line engineers to be based at Edinburgh or Aberdeen Airport with the flexibility to travel as required.
- B1 License
- Boeing 737 NG and/or Embraer 170/190 approvals
- Proven experience within an aircraft line maintenance environment
- Proven man-management capabilities
- Good communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under own initiative and to deadlines
- Must be PC literate
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have the right to live/work in the UK without sponsorship
In return KLM UK Engineering will offer you the following benefits package:
- Competitive basic salary
- Permanent contracts, working 37.5 hours per week plus overtime opportunities
- Generous Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Type training opportunities based at our own 147 approved Training College
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Provision of full PPE
- Training, development and career progression opportunities
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a covering letter for the attention of our HR team.
While we endeavour to get back to all of our candidates with feedback on their application, we may, at particularly busy times, only be able to respond to those who have been selected to progress to interview. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, unfortunately it is because your application has not been successful on this occasion.