Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Department: Line Engineering
Location: EMA X2 /JER X1
Responsible to: Line Maintenance Manager
· Perform production inspection / Dual Insp and notifies the LMM/BSC. The QM should be informed if any Quality Assurance related issues are revealed.
· Perform release to service as instructed in MOE 2.16
· During all maintenance activities always report discovered malfunctions/remarks/observations according to established procedures and forms.
· Be informed of and have an understanding of the MOE and the content in it and what impact it has on the position.
· Be responsible for the renewal of the personal license.
· Ensure knowledge is updated about valid instructions, regulations and maintenance information.
· Be responsible for ensuring that material installed in the form of spare parts, equipment or standard parts is of the correct and approved type and quality. All part certificates or other paperwork shall be duly signed and attached to the work order
· On request from the LMM/BSC, BMM or MM act as the WAS representative when maintenance events performed at other approved facilities
· On request from the TRC perform training for pilots and maintenance staff
· Supervise, monitor, inspect and co-sign for assisting mechanics maintenance work.
· In a good order perform all maintenance work according to the valid instructions, this also in regard to all documentation required
· Be well informed about the procedures regarding production quality control and quality audit especially how they apply at the specific maintenance tasks
· Perform maintenance on equipment that is used for maintenance and apply a high maintenance standard. Restore and clean all equipment after the maintenance activity. When equipment fails or is found to be faulty, immediately report this to the LMM/BSC/BMM
· Keep current with the procedures, requirements and own approval rating for issuing Certificate of Release to Service when acting as Certifying Staff.
· Be responsible for issuing a SMS Pro report if a violation from the established Company Flight Safety Standard is discovered
· Ensure all activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping standards are met at all times.
· Valid EASA Part 66 license issued by the CAA or equivalent
· Engineering qualification – Degree Level or equivalent
B737 £1,640 - £3,280
ATP £999 - £1998