Lightning Test Engineer
Oaklands Global are working with a client based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire who require a Lightning Test Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The client delivers outsourced aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide through military training, special mission flight operations, outsourced commercial aviation and aircraft engineering. The Technician will carry out testing on fuel/structural aerospace systems for effects of lightning.
Key skills and experience:
• Electrical and high voltage experience required
• A background in testing & measurement
• Practical hands-on approach, aptitude for experimental testing and problem solving
• Candidates from HNC/HND to degree level will be welcomed, or individuals with equivalent experience
• Workshop experience (Milling and Turning) would be advantageous
• Full UK driving licence
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.