8 months ago
Mountain Aviation, Inc.
Light Jet First Officer (Citation 560 V/Ultra/Encore) - BJC - SIC -
Flight Operations - Broomfield, CO - Full Time
***** Mountain Aviation is hosting open interviews on Friday July 27, 2018 from 10am to 2pm. We would love to see you there.*****
Here at Mountain Aviation, nestled in beautiful Colorado, we strive to provide our clients with unique jet charter experience through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
Did we mention, we are located in the beautiful State of Colorado? We offer a flexible schedule and competitive salary so that you can enjoy a work-life balance in this gorgeous state.
We are currently looking for local First Officers to fly our Light Jets (Citation 560 V/Ultra/Encore).
Does a flexible schedule allowing for time with friends and family, professional growth, and amazing co-workers sound good to you? Are you passionate about flying and providing uncompromised service to our long-time clients? Then this is the job for you, don’t waste any more time, apply now…….
Here is what we ask of you, remember this list is not all inclusive:
* Provide professional pilot services to Mountain Aviation clients in a two-crewmember environment.
* Assist the PIC in all aspects of flight management.
* Ensure the safety and comfort of our clients.
* Perform all flight duties as assigned by the PIC.
* Responsible to the PIC on all flights
* Assume the authority to act on behalf of the PIC is they become incapacitated.
* Gain knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the PIC. (We love to promote SIC’s to PIC’s)
* Work with PIC after completing a flight to ensure that the Aircraft is cleaned, restocked and prepared for the next flight.
Skills we really want you to have:
* Knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals.
* Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor.
What you must have:
* FAA First Class Medical Certificate
* Valid Passport
* Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
* 1000 Total Time
* 500 Pilot-in-Command
* 500 Multi Engine
* 100 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
* 100 Turbine
What we offer you:
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k with company matching
* Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
* Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent(s)
* Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply: Light Jet First Officer (Citation 560 V/Ultra/Encore) - BJC - SIC -
* Required fields
Apply with Indeed
Attach resume or
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
attach resume file
Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.
Do you have a valid driver’s license?
Are you willing to relocate?
What’s your citizenship / employment eligibility?
No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther
What are your Total and Command flight hours?
What’s your pilot rating? Provide details in your cover letter.
No answerStudent PilotRecreational PilotPrivate PilotCommercial PilotAirline Transport Pilot
LinkedIn profile URL:
Earliest start date?*
Can you work overtime?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!
References: Please enter names and contact information:
The following questions are entirely optional.
To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more.
Decline to answerFemaleMale
White (Not Hispanic)African American/Black (Not Hispanic)HispanicAsianPacific IslanderAmerican IndianNative AlaskanNative HawaiianMulti-racialDecline to answer
Decline to answerDisabled VeteranSpecial Disabled VeteranVietnam Era Veteran3 Yr. Recently Separated Veteran1 Yr. Recently Separated VeteranOther Protected VeteranDisabled IndividualNot applicable
Social recruiting and Applicant Tracking System