5 months ago
Mountain Aviation, Inc.
Light Jet Captain (Citation 560 V/Ultra/Encore) - PIC - BJC -
Flight Operations - Denver, CO - Full Time
***** Mountain Aviation is hosting open interviews on Friday July 27, 2018 from 10am to 2pm. We would love to see you there.*****
COME FLY FOR US!
Here at Mountain Aviation,we strive to provide our owners and customers unique air transportation experiences through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
Did we mention, our headquarters are located in the beautiful State of Colorado? With the Rocky Mountains just steps away, we offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, and room for professional growth.
We are currently looking for Light Jet Captains living in the Denver Area
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Citation Ultra, V, or Encore & live locally
Does a flexible schedule that allows for time with friends and family, professional growth, and awesome co-workers sound good to you? Are you passionate about flying and providing uncompromised service to our wonderful clients? Then this is the job for you, don’t waste any more time, apply now…….
Here is what we need you to do, remember this list is not all inclusive:
* Retain final authority for the safe operation of aircraft.
* Direct the activities of the Second-in-Command (SIC), ensuring all flight crewmembers understand and complete their duties using appropriate CRM.
* Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip
* Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate.
* Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, and navigational aids and flight following procedures are followed.
* Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed.
* Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot.
* Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight.
* Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
* Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft.
* Ensure appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
Skills we really want you to have:
* Thorough knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals.
* Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor.
What you must have:
* FAA First Class Medical Certificate
* Valid Passport
* Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
* 4000 Total Time
* 2500 Pilot-in-Command
* 2000 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
* 1000 Turbine
* 500 Jet
* 300 Pilot-in-Command in type (Preferred)
What we offer you:
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k with company matching
* Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
* Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent
* Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
* Did We mention, you get to fly some really cool planes, with some really cool people!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply: Light Jet Captain (Citation 560 V/Ultra/Encore) - PIC - BJC -
* Required fields
Apply with Indeed
Attach resume or
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
attach resume file
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!*
The following questions are entirely optional.
To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more.
Decline to answerFemaleMale
White (Not Hispanic)African American/Black (Not Hispanic)HispanicAsianPacific IslanderAmerican IndianNative AlaskanNative HawaiianMulti-racialDecline to answer
Decline to answerDisabled VeteranSpecial Disabled VeteranVietnam Era Veteran3 Yr. Recently Separated Veteran1 Yr. Recently Separated VeteranOther Protected VeteranDisabled IndividualNot applicable
Social recruiting and Applicant Tracking System