Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
B1.3 Engineer Pay
: Negotiable Contract:
My client opened its doors in 1994 and since then, its reputation has grown, as a place that provides first class private aviation services and facilities.
Multi-million pound investment in the site and a major refurbishment scheme has transformed them into one of the UK’s finest private aviation companies. The Role
They are currently looking for an experienced licensed aviation engineers to join our EASA and FAA Part 145 maintenance facility to join our well-established team. Candidates should ideally be B1 rated with type ratings/experience on EC155, AS365, EC145, A109. A Group 2b rating would also be desirable.
They provide first and second line services as well as component maintenance, engine overhaul, and avionic upgrades.
Working hours are 08.30-17.00 hours, Monday to Friday. Competencies
What they offer
- Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated
- Be competent with the ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure
- Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team
- The candidate must have permission to work in the UK and be able to work freely in the EU.
- Competitive salary, subject to experience and subject to incremental increases based on additional type ratings.
- Free onsite parking.
- 25 days (plus UK bank holidays) annual leave per annum.
- Subsidised onsite café.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”