Looking for aviation jobs in UK English ?
10107 jobs - 345 added today
585679 registered Jobseekers
American English    Deutsch de_DE   English en_GB    Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639605
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
3 months ago
CAE Parc Aviation
Salary: Market related
Location: Hampshire
Job type: Permanent
Aircraft type: 737-100 / 0200
Contact: Catriona Duggan
Category: B1 Licensed Engineer Jobs

Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry.

If you are looking for a permanent position in the UK , please have a look at our open positions below at present.

  • Licensed B1/B2 working Monday to Friday on B737CL. Must be type rated and have recency on B737CL. Base maintenance
  • B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer for B200/BE200 with full group 3 (all metal piston (single & twins) Aircraft. Permanent Monday to Friday, no shift. Line Maintenance
  • Licensed B1/B2 B737CL Aircraft Engineers working shift. Working 4on/4off 12 hour shifts Working 7am-7pm on B737CL, B727 & B757


Successful applicants should hold an unrestricted EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 License

These positions are permanent offering competitive salary, generous holiday allowance & company pension

If you have the above skills and experience and you have the right to work in the UK please send your CV and license to catriona.duggan@cae.com for immediate review

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

19 days ago
only 9 days until close
Scotland, UK, Southampton, Aberdeen Airport, Belfast Airport
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
19 days ago
only 7 days until close
B1 Engineer - Full Group 3
Hampshire, Basingstoke, Farnborough
£40k - £50k
8 days ago
only 18 hours until close
B1 Licensed Aircraft Enginner
£50k - £60k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top
Looking for aviation jobs in UK English ?