AMAC was founded in 2007 to create AMAC Aerospace in Basel, Switzerland. Today we are the largest privately owned facility in the world offering narrow and widebody VIP Completion and Maintenance for the corporate/private aviation market. Our ambitious progress attests to our commitment to excellence. With our long-term industry engagement, deep industry roots, extensive experience and strong international network, we collaborate to exceed the expectations of clients, airworthiness authorities and original equipment manufacturers.
We do offer you a multicultural and challenging work environment as well as a pleasant workplace.
AMAC offers attractive employment packages and supports possible relocation.
We currently would like to strengthen our teams,
and therefore we are looking for some:
Licensed Aircraft Technician Airbus / Boeing
Key Aspects of the Activity
· Acting as certifying staff in AMAC 145 maintenance organization
· Performance of routine and non routine task cards
· Performance of related operational tasks
· Perform daily / weekly checks as required
· Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections
· Review and carry out necessary actions to rectify flight problems
· Liaising with respective internal 145 MRO and PO part 21 shops for all maintenance issue
Required Skills and Qualifications
· 3-5 years practical experience of base maintenance on Airbus / Boeing
- A320 series, A3330/340 with minimum 3 years experience as Certifying Staff on aircraft type
- B737 / B747 / B757/ B767 / B777 / B787 with minimum 3 years experience as Certifying Staff on aircraft type
· Ability / flexibility to work and to adapt in different environments
· Advanced trouble shooting experience
· Good communication skills
· Highly motivated and willingness to take initiative
· Awareness of highest standard in terms of quality, reliability and safety
· Experience in Corporate Aviation is an advantage
· Fluent in English
Does your profile fit our job-offer? If so, we look forward to meeting you.
Please apply through our online homepage