about 1 year ago
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – B2 S-92 or S-76
* Great Brisbane, Queensland Location
* Variety of work and opportunities locally and overseas
* Attractive working conditions
Sikorsky Helitech is widely regarded as Australia’s leading Commercial and Defence helicopter support organisation. We provide expertise in maintenance servicing solutions, repair and overhaul of aircraft as well as a full range of end to end supply chain services.
If you are seeking to join a customer focused positive team environment with the flexibility to go home every day and/or also see the world with our dynamic field support teams, then great opportunities exist in our Brisbane, Queensland facility for an experienced Sikorsky S-92 or S-76 Avionics LAME.
* CASA LAME Category B2 on S-92 or S-76
* Knowledge and understanding of the Civil Aviation Regulations and in depth knowledge of Airworthiness and Quality requirements
* 5 years’ experience within the aircraft maintenance industry withthe ability to work in a multi-disciplined and professionally diverse team
* Demonstrated previous experience on aircraft type
* Commitment to a high standard of quality, safety and customer service
* S-70 type experience with applicable type course would be highly regarded
* Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage complex aviation maintenance tasks
* Highly proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and experience using Computer Aided Management Systems
Sikorsky Helitech offers competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by the Apply button below.