Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International is a fast growing member of Lufthansa Technik Group - the world market leader in MRO-Services. For our expanding operation in United Kingdom we are looking for qualified and experienced maintenance personnel for our base at London Gatwick Airport where we provide light base maintenance services.
Licensed Aircraft Engineers (CAT A, B1, B2, or B1/B2)
Fulltime and permanent positions based at London Gatwick Airport
• Valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence Category A, B1, B2, or B1/B2 with at least one type-rating on the following aircraft-A320, A330, A350, B737, B767, B787.
• Three years’ certifying experience in aircraft maintenance and repair
• Willingness to work shifts (including night shift)
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Computer literacy
• Eligibility to reside and work in UK
• Clean driving licence
▪ Carry out maintenance work on customer aircraft including inspection, repair and modification as well as component replacements in compliance with EASA Part 145 requirements and Lufthansa Technik Group standards
▪ Certify aircraft fit for service following maintenance work in accordance with EASA Part 145
▪ Ensure health and safety requirements are fully complied with and good engineering practices on all work carried out
▪ Coordinate resources in relation to staff levels, tooling, equipment and materials in order to accomplish quality maintenance and on-time delivery of the aircraft
▪ Supervise and support mechanics and other assistants in the team
▪ Communicate with suppliers and customer representatives
▪ Maintain all tools and equipment to required standards
▪ Support ground handling alongside aircraft maintenance (e.g. aircraft towing)
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package in our fast growing and dynamic business.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, enclosing copies of any qualifications and licences along with your salary expectations