Plan assigned activities in an effective and efficient manner, operate equipment or use tooling relative to assigned tasks within framework of Qatar Airways procedures.
• Review of work procedures and standards propose improvements were procedures are not appropriate to ensure work processes are effective.
• Responsible for the final release of work accomplished by the Mechanics. Ensure tasks are performed to meet company standard and target such as dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
• Ensure delivery standard of QR products are met. Aircraft maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
• Provide satisfactory support to internal and external customers .
• Implement solutions to technical problems within his range of his authority. Aircrafts or components serviceability standards are maintained to meet schedule reauirements.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Holder of QCAA / ICAO aircraft maintenance license (type II) with certifying experience.
• Licensed Engineers holding a minimum of one company type authorisation
• Recognised aircraft type rating and detailed knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals and company procedures.
• In accordance with the Civil aviation regulations 7 years in totality or Expert - minimum 6 years of job• related experience required from an approved training facility. Experience period shall be approved on a case by case basis as agreed with QR Quality assurance department.
• In case of internal upgrade from EN.01 minimum 1 year with one or more B1/B2 full approvals on QR
maintenance aircraft types plus subject to annual review.