Licensed Aircraft Engineer - Bombardier, Gulfstream, Embraer
Competitive salaries with performance bonus in place
Advantage to hold a B1 License with any of the - Bombardier, Gulfstream and Embraer aircraft
Cordant Engineering are working with a global brand within Aviation who are looking to reinforce the maintenance team with an experienced Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join the team.
The location of the business is Basel Switzerland.
The main aim of the role is to execute aircraft maintenance task, modifications, repairs, ensuring safety, product quality as well as respect of the company protocol and procedures. Part of the responsibility is also to ensure the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft.
This will be joining a growing Gulfstream, Embrear and Bombarider team.
● 42.5 hours per week
● Overtime, when available
● Competitive salary depending on experience relevant to the position
● 13x payments per year (every 4 weeks)
● Accident Insurance covering professional as well as non-professional accidents
● 25 Days paid Holiday
● Relocation package
● Must hold the right to work in the EU
● Shift allowance, when working shift
● Able to live in either France, Germany or Switzerland
● Relocation assistance
If you are interested please apply and Max from Cordant will be in contact with you.