Role based in Christchurch, Dorset.
As a B2 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· B2 Licensed
· Type rated and experience working on the Bell 412
· Recent experience of working within an aviation environment
· Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
· Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems
· Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
· All applicants must be capable of passing a security clearance
· Experience of working within commercial organisations
· Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
Cobham Helicopter Services success is dependent on its employees being flexible and innovative, demonstrating a high degree of trust and integrity, commitment to demonstrating excellence when it comes to safety and being outstanding when developing relationships with our Customers.
Cobham Special Mission
Protecting borders, saving lives and enhancing the effectiveness of defence personnel.
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised airborne surveillance, operational readiness training and search and rescue services.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance. About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page