LICENSED AIRCRAFT ENGINEER
Air Canada is Canada's largest full-service airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market and in the International market to and from Canada.
We are currently going through an exciting period of International growth and are seeking a highly motivated and team driven individual. Licensed Aircraft Engineers are responsible for Line Maintenance as instructed by CSE, or delegate on Air Canada and Customer aircraft. The role will be full time, based at our Aircraft Maintenance offices at T2B, London Heathrow Airport with free perimeter parking. Air Canada offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Join Air Canada’s innovative and diverse workforce and watch your career take flight!
Candidates should have the following skill sets:
• Hold a Transport Canada AME License or EASA B1/B2 license mandatory minimum 2 years exercising privileges of EASA license
o B767 (PW4000/CF6), A330 (RR Trent), B777 (GE90), A320 (CFM56), B787 (Gen X) approvals would be an advantage
• Experience in line maintenance is desirable
• Hold a valid UK/EU driving license (Mandatory)
• Self-starter with an ability to show initiative and to make independent decisions, especially in high pressured situations
• Team player with effective communication skills and strong customer focus
• Ability to develop and write clear, concise technical descriptions, instructions, information sheets and reports
• Pride in accuracy and good work presentation to the satisfaction of internal customers
• Strong analytical skills and ability to co-ordinate details to successful conclusion
• Be focused on safety and quality
• Solid knowledge of most commonly used PC software, including Microsoft Office suite
• Willingness to be on call and able to work shifts (including overtime), which may include nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
• Have the right to work in the United Kingdom without restriction
• Able to successfully pass the pre-employment physical and security clearance
HOURS OF WORK
The position has a rotating shift pattern between 06:00 – 02:12, subject to changes to accommodate any flight schedule changes.
Please apply online at the Air Canada Careers website by creating a profile and attaching your CV no later than 04:59hrs 18 November 2017.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.