This role is not for the faint hearted! You will need to be a technically minded person with strong communication skills.
Working in a team, you are responsible for performing maintenance, certification of full aircraft and aircraft systems . This role has multiple positions in Sydney, Melbourne and Christchurch Airport. You will be working on a 24/7 rotating roster (including weekends and nights) and have a strong renumeration package.
To be eligible for this role you must possess a Unrestricted Cat B1 and / or B2 licence with any of the following type ratings A330, B777, B787, A380, A350 or MD-11. Your licence should be issued by any of the following regulatory bodies –
Typically your day will consist of the following:
- Perform routine line maintenance transit checks per customer requirements
- Perform troubleshooting and rectification of all the systems of the aircraft and certify in accordance with the approved data
- Using basic computer and electronic theories and test equipment
- Remove and replace components and equipment in accordance with regulations, policies and procedures
- Assist troubleshooting system failures and functional testing post rectification
- Complete all administrative duties associated with maintenance actions performed
- Review logbook(s) as applicable and correct as required
- Assist co-workers in all activities of aircraft maintenance as directed
- Assist/perform with Software and Media Loading
- Consistently exhibit professionalism in order to enhance our customer's perception of the company
- Minimum 5 years of line maintenance certification experience on aircraft is a necessity
- Ability to talk with customer (engineers, flight crew and others) effectively
- Ability to use basic troubleshooting equipment and applicable techniques
- Ability to prioritize work demands ensuring all work assigned is carried out effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment and alone
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Linux is a plus!
As a requirement of the role you must have the ability to hold an applicable airport access permit (police check involved), have a current passport and current Driver's Licence and lastly have the ability to work in Australia or New Zealand.