About Korr Group
Operating since 2004, the Korr Group has become a key player within the aviation and aerospace sector providing high quality services to a range of clientele. With a focus on Engineering and Maintenance, Stores and Logistics, our large network of skilled employees manage contracts across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. An Australian owned company, the Korr Group team of professionals are dedicated to delivering efficient, cost effective services to achieve key business outcomes for our client.
About the Contract
Our client is one of New Zealand's top performing airlines and we have positions available in Auckland and Christchurch for B1 and B2 LAMEs with ratings and experience on A320, B737NG and/or A330.
This is an ongoing contract where you will be responsible for the maintenance of client aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate trade qualifications and experience
- Experience in Light or Heavy Maintenance on the A320, B737NG and/or A330.
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Current CASA Licence with A320, B737NG and/or A330 type rating.
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in New Zealand.
You will be required to hold a valid Aviation Security Clearance before being able to commence work.
If you meet the requirements for this fantastic opportunity APPLY NOW