Zenon are currently searching for a Level 2 NDT Inspector to be experienced in Liquid Penetrant Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Eddy Current Inspection for a successful maintenance organisation based in Oxfordshire.
Salary will be dependent on Experience. This will be discussed in full at the interview.
This role would be on a full time basis, allows for a flexible approach and may require some of out of hours working.
• The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Level 2 NDT inspector in the aerospace sector.
• The candidate must meet the requirements of EN4179, with regard to certification requirements, the required number of hours experience in all stated methods is essential.
• The candidate must have been actively involved in carrying out inspections in the stated methods over the previous 12 calendar months.
• It would be preferred if the candidate had a working knowledge of piston aircraft engines and or a general mechanical engineering background.
• Possess interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to compile written reports to a high standard.
• Be conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Capable of working independently on own initiative, or as part of a team
• To be proactive with the ability to meet timescales
• Possess the ability for attention to detail commensurate with the job role
• Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organisation
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.