about 1 year ago
This position has responsibility for delivering best practice office administration and paralegal support for the General Counsel & Company Secretary and the lawyers of the Legal Department.
1. Provide office administration services to the department including planning and arranging meetings, word processing, diary management, photocopying, file management, ordering and maintaining office supplies and equipment, administration of mail, updating loose leaf services in a prompt manner and relieving on the reception desk as required.
2. Be responsible for ensuring content and document versions are up-to-date on the legal pages of the intranet.
3. Manage petty cash.
4. Prepare and process all purchase requisitions, credit card accounts and Capex entries for the Department.
5. Manage Departmental invoices.
6. Analyse and improve business administrative processes to make best use of the administrative function.
7. Conduct searches, research and analysis of information and data as requested by the team.
8. Arrange travel for department staff.
9. Register incoming/outgoing correspondence and other business documents within EDM..
10. Maintain and update the external law firm legal brief register and advices register.
11. Maintain and update Department precedents.
12. Assist the Manager, Corporate Governance with board and committee meetings and papers as required, including room bookings, catering arrangements and director support.
13. Undertake legal research and legal drafting tasks across a variety of legal topics.
14. Other duties as required.