An interim opportunity to join the HR team as a Learning and Development professional at a time of transformation which will see HR take responsibility and accountability for L&D.
This role will lead on the delivery of a number of strategic projects which will provide the basis for future L&D delivery.
It will report to the HRBP, Head of HR for Heavy Munitions and lead a small team consisting of an L&D co-ordinator and L&D trainer.
Key Deliverables for 2017 will include:
* Developing, agreeing and implementing proposal for a Learning Management System
* Working with key stakeholders to develop a clear portfolio of SHE mandated training including delivery and recording
* Developing and implementing a proposal for how training budgets will be allocated and managed in 2018
* Working with key stakeholders to clearly identify training required against role to ensure SQEP and development of suitable solutions
* Development of top level IDT/Functional training plans
* Development of a Land (UK) induction process
Key skills and experience include:
* Proven experience of having led an L&D function through transformation - of L&D systems, process and function delivery
* Solid and proven experience in L&D methodology and HR best practices essential
* Self-starting and pro-active individual with a highly engaging and interactive delivery style
* Experience of managing and motivating a team to deliver key deliverables
* Excellent internal consultancy and communication skills
* Experience of dealing with demanding stakeholders and making a real impact in short time
* Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of delivering projects to time and cost
* CIPD qualification or similar
* Degree qualified