The client, a leading aviation safety consultancy and part of a group of companies, advising to major airlines, maintenance organisations, OEMs, regulators and government organisations, supporting them with training and consultancy services that improve regulatory compliance, safety risk management and operational performance in a dynamic and fast growing industry, is looking for a sales person to fill the Learning Advisor vacancy.
The client is a clear market leader with distinct competitive advantages and an international client base across both civil and military sectors.
The Learning Advisor role is a revenue-targeted position, driving training course sales onto the open schedule at our Aviation Safety Academy (ASA). The role requires a self-motivated individual with a proven track record of new business acquisition and account development. The Learning Advisor is accountable for their individual target and is also expected to support our Customer-First ethos that ensures the best solution for the client every time. Client development activity is predominantly through telephone sales but Learning Advisors are also encouraged to develop client relationships and meet with delegates at the ASA. Aviation experience whilst helpful is not essential, as training will be given. This is a full-time, head office based role.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Achieve individual sales target and actively support Academy team target through consistently high activity rates e.g. call numbers, duration, conversion etc.
· Professionally handle all in-bound Academy training enquiries (web, email, phone, referrals)
· Proactively manage your sales territory to generate new business leads and develop existing accounts
· Proactively convert leads generated from marketing campaigns, referrals and events
· Work with consultants and Product team to intelligently respond to all client enquiries with the most appropriate training solution
· Ensure our terms of business are consistently applied and payment is received in advance of course attendance
· Ensure all enquiries are managed through our CRM system
The Learning Advisor needs to be:
· A positive self-starter with 2 to 3 years’ experience in an Account Management role
· Client focussed, understanding the value of long-term client relationships
· Excellent communicator with strong active listening, verbal and written skills
· Able to demonstrate experience and success working in a telephone sales environment with a natural flair for building rapport and developing new business over the telephone and face to face
· Organised and able to manage a high volume of work
· Proficient with IT and CRM systems
· Flexible with a positive individual and team work ethic
· Motivated by the challenge to continually learn and develop their knowledge with the ability and interest to develop an understanding of our products and services